Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Day Last Summer...

I know it's not nice to brag...but it hasn't really felt like winter at all here in Los Angeles.  Despite a little rain this week, it's been an unseasonably warm winter with average temperatures in the sixties and seventies.  Much of the country, however, is under ice.  This one's for you.

These pictures are from one day last summer when my boyfriend and I took a nice, long bike ride.  In fact it was my first nice, long bike ride - eleven miles each way along the coastal bike path.  We went from Venice to Manhattan Beach on the day of the Manhattan Beach Six Man Volleyball Tournament.  I had no idea what was in store.  


The beach was mobbed with people as far as the eye could see.


There were bikes as far as the eye could see too!  People just shoved them wherever they could!

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment