Taken from their website:
How to play, you ask?
It’s easy. There are three main categories, and six events in each category. Complete events in each category over a three week period, and tell us about it via blog post link, email or photo addition to our Summer Games Flickr Pool. Entries must include a story and a photo of each event you complete. If you enter via a post on your own blog, please link to this announcement in your entry, include one of our badges and let us know via email.
Anyone who completes at least two events in each of the three categories will be entered to win the Batavus BuB by random drawing. We’re also giving away prizes as readers complete each category.
May 17-June 6: Social Cycling
- Go on a group ride
- Leave a nice note on a bike, or say hi to a cyclist at a red light
- Schedule a bike date with a friend or partner — dress up!
- Recruit a non-biking friend for a ride
- Ride with your family
June 7-June 27: Learning Experiences
- Perform a maintenance task — big or small!
- Decorate your bike
- Read a book about cycling
- Carry a load on your bike — groceries, etc.
- Test ride a different type of bike than you normally ride
June 28-July 18: New Territory
- Ride a greenway
- Have a bicycle picnic
- If you don’t normally ride to work, commute by bike, or by bike/train or bike/bus
- If you do commute, take the long way home: add distance to your usual ride
- Explore a new part of town by bike