Friday, May 7, 2010

The Ladies of Masi.






(All images via Masi)

When I was browsing the Masi website today I was impressed to see that they used women in many of their pictures.  In fact I saw more pictures of female models than male models! These pictures were so great I couldn't use just one.

These pictures feature the steel single speed/fixed gear Speciale Commuter.  I love the bike but I worry that even the shortest (49) might be a bit tall for me.  My boyfriend rides the Speciale Fixed which is a very similar bike but is geared higher and may have a bit more of a track geometry (this part I'm not sure about).

I think it's pretty cool that a hard core bike company like Masi chose to use women in their promotional pictures.  And what makes it extra great is that they are real-looking women wearing normal clothes and that the Speciale Commuter is not a women's specific bike. Kudos, Masi!!!

If you've never ridden a Masi I suggest you find your LBS that carries them and go test ride one.  They are SWEET!

(P.S. Don't you just love her t-shirt in that last picture? Where do I get one of those?)

1 comment:

  1. I myself have a masi and love it with all my heart and soul. I tried forever to talk my girlfriend into getting one, but alas she decided to go with a super sleek beautiful surly cross-check. Anyway, both bikes are great.

    ReplyDelete