Friday, December 10, 2010

I Had To Do It!

I went to a sample sale with some friends last night and I was very good. I almost got out the door without buying anything but at the last minute I saw this silk Moschino scarf!




So I brought it home. Can you blame me? I mean really! How cute is this? It had my name all over it. I love silk scarves. I've scored a couple of beautiful Hermes and Pucci on eBay but this one takes the cake. Not only is it the cutest, but the silk is fabulously drapey, slouchy and well...silky. Since I've bought so much grey this Fall/Winter, I'm so happy to have this pop of bright, beautiful color to keep things from getting too bland.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wouldn't have been able to resist either. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two joyous thumbs up for this purchase!!! I don't think any reasonable person would have been able to resist. I've always got a soft spot for silky scarves that can be worn in a variety of ways that jazz up any biking look! Enjoy that great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, that's cute & such a great color!

    @BarbChamberlain
    @womenbikeblogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's breath-takingly beautiful. I can just see it flying in a light evening breeze while riding down the road on a balmy summer night ... well done for spotting it. I think I want one, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and I don't blame you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf is beyond fantastic - lucky find!

    ReplyDelete