Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Friday on Bikes.

My boyfriend and I rode our bikes over to Abbot Kinney Blvd. on Friday night. The first Friday of the month is knows as "First Fridays" on Abbot Kinney. The restaurants and shops stay open late and there are a lot of gourmet food trucks parked up and down the street. We had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants The Tasting Kitchen. First Fridays can be a bit overwhelming - the streets are packed with people, many of whom have had a lot to drink.  Parking is a nightmare which is why biking there is the best option.
My bike date.

He loves his Masi.

His super cool Chrome cycling shoes.

I didn't enclose any pictures of myself from this night because I forgot to take off my helmet for the photos and I looked like a super dweeb!


This post is an entry for the "Let's Go Ride a Bike" Summer Games. (Social Cycling - Schedule a bike date with a friend or partner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment